About Vista Solutions
Vista Solutions in Elmhurst provides unbiased Medicare Option information to help you navigate the complexities of Medicare with ease. Rest easy knowing that each year your plan will be reviewed to ensure it’s as effective for you as possible.
LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT
I have been licensed in health and life since 1994, and started working on the carrier side with New York Life as a direct employer group rep and then as a broker rep. I became an independent broker in 1996 when I realized representing one insurance company couldn’t provide solutions for everyone. I focused on the small employer group benefits and the individual health and dental plans and began certifying with Part D prescription plans when they were introduced in 2006, in order to help people in my groups aging into Medicare find the best drug coverage for their needs.
WHAT MAKES VISTA SOLUTIONS DIFFERENT?
My Golden Promise
- I represent most major companies that license and certify independent brokers so that I can find the best plan for each persons unique wants and needs.
- I feel satisfaction and a sense of purpose by helping people. I have a conscience!
- I will help create a Medicare Roadmap for those new to Medicare and explain both roads without prejudice: 1) Medicare Supplement coupled with a separate Part D OR 2) Part C Medicare Advantage that may include Part D drug coverage
- I let the Medicare Beneficiary decide which road to take without steering them one way or the other, as I represent the plans for either road.
- I have been in my same brick and mortar office in Elmhurst for over 25 years, and I am always available for clients to call, e-mail, or visit my office throughout the year for any questions you have and to resolve any problems that may arise.
- I will conduct an annual review with all clients who want one to see if their current plans are still the best options for their needs for the new year.
- I will keep in touch with all of my clients through quarterly newsletters and (beginning mid-2023) monthly mailings.
- I can provide additional solutions beyond Medicare plans such as short and long-term care plans, Social Security income replacement and final expense life insurance, dental and vision, hospital indemnity, cancer coverage and other ancillary products to help manage risk.